“Peaceful Landscapes offers Landscape design, Landscape Garden Construction work and specialty maintenance – Landscape Gardeners Sydney wide. We strive to design and create unique, practical & tranquil Landscape Gardens”
Summer Garden Guide Sydney
* Water is the most important factor in a healthy summer garden. Ensure that all plants hve access to the right amount of water. Ideally your garden should be designed to the site and not need too much extra water.
* Prune back plants that need to be shaped , or require a hard pruning. The warm weather will allow the plants to quickly reshoot.
* Add a layer of mulch to feed the soil, hold in nutrients and suppress the weeds. Pine bark is a good long lasting option.
* Ensure that your watering system is fully functional if you have one.
* Mow the lawn as needed, try and mow the lawn slightly higher in summer to reduce extra water loss.
Through the use of a unique landscape design philosophy, Peaceful Landscapes create soft, tranquil garden designs that leave a lasting effect.