“Peaceful Landscapes offers Landscape design, Landscape Garden Construction work and specialty maintenance – Landscape Gardeners Sydney wide. We strive to design and create unique, practical & tranquil Landscape Gardens”
* Pruning generally takes place at the start of the growing season (spring) when needed for a healthy plant, or anytime of the year when an overhaul is needed.
* Prune delicate plants carefully and to an outward facing bud.
* The best method for pruning is regularly and in small amounts, also known as tip pruning. This encourages a thick, healthy plant.
* Remove palm and fern fronds at the base of the frond as they yellow or brown off.
* A pruning saw can be used for large branches, otherwise use hedging shears and secateurs.
Through the use of a unique landscape design philosophy, Peaceful Landscapes create soft, tranquil garden designs that leave a lasting effect.